Play and complete various Missions that are given to you throughout your adventure in Deadbolt. Currently there are 25 different missions to fight and face all sorts of Enemies to complete your Objectives.
- Dead Simple - Case 0 - "Another night."
Zombie Kingz[edit | edit source]
- Noisy Neighbours - Case 1 - "Kill all undead."
- New High - Case 2 - "The Zombies are selling some strange drug. Find out what it is."
- Smoke Signals - Case 3 - "Let's get the attention of their leader. Burn all their drugs."
- Puff - Case 4 - "A low level dealer, Puff might know about their supplier. Kill him."
- Follow The Hounds - Case 5 - "The first address leads to a hellhound pound. End it."
- The Bogeyman - Case 6 - "The second address leads to a house with a missing Candle."
- No Vacancy - Case 7 - "Find the location of Roland's Warehouse."
- Supply And Demand - Case 8 - "Destroy the warehouse where the Zombie Kingz store their drugs."
- Roland - Case 9 - "Kill Roland, the leader of the Zombie Kingz."
1000 Year Royals[edit | edit source]
- Night Out - Case 1 - "The Vampires are running a club, find out why."
- Lux in Tenebris - Case 2 - "The vampires' numbers are worrying - thin it out."
- The Bloody Mary - Case 3 - "Another club, another safe - maybe this one will have useful information."
- Bottle Service - Case 4 - "What are the vampires doing near the docks?"
- Amber & Evelynn - Case 5 - "Twin vampires are running a brothel. Shut it down."
- A Lot To Give - Case 6 - "This club is strangely quiet - what happened?"
- Sir Stela - Case 7 - "The vampire leader must know about what happened."
- Forced Conversion - Case 8 - "The vampires are being turned to ash - stop the next harvest."
- Madam Stela - Case 9 - "She knows about the conversion. Kill her and stop the ash."
The Dredged[edit | edit source]
- Overnight Shipping - Case 1 - "The skeletons have been congregating near the docks. Find out why."
- Structurally Sound - Case 2 - "They've been attempting to build a new base. Destroy its inhabitants."
- Bar Hopping - Case 3 - "Two bars, back to back. Eliminate both."
- Horror Show - Case 4 - "The Candles have found the shipping location."
- Timur The Tinkerer - Case 5 - "Timur is a high ranking Dredged. I'll find out what he knows."
- Drive Thru - Case 6 - "I have to find out where Ibzan, The Dredged leader, lives."
- As A Glass - Case 7 - "Ibzan's home is heavily guarded, but must contain important information."
- Vall - Case 8 - "I need snipers on the roof - but must get rid of the Vall first."
- Ibzan - Case 9 - "I have to stop Ibzan and The Dredged from leaving this Place."