From Deadbolt Wiki
List Of Weapons[edit | edit source]
Primary Weapons[edit | edit source]
- .32 Revolver - Accurate. Holds 6 bullets
- Death + Taxes - High fire rate. Holds 14 bullets. Cost: 80
- Revenant - High damage but loud. Holds 5 bullets. Cost: 80
- Headhunter - Extremely powerful headshots. Holds 5 bullets. Cost: 80
- 9mm Pistol - High capacity pistol. Holds 10 bullets. Cost: 30
- Suppressed 9mm Pistol - Silent weapon, but lower damage. Holds 5 bullets. Cost: 80
- 9mm SMG - Fast but inaccurate. Holds 30 bullets. Cost: 30
- Tactical SMG - Silent weapon with laser. Holds 30 rounds. Cost: 80
- Semi-Auto Shotgun - Loud and powerful, close to mid-range. Holds 4 shells. Cost: 120
- Suppressed Shotgun - Silent shotgun, close to mid-range. Holds 5 shells. Cost: 120
- Scythe - Long-range slashing weapon. Can't be thrown. Cost: 200
Secondary Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Knife - Quick melee weapon. Can be thrown. Cost: 20
- Hammer - Medium speed. Can be thrown. Cost: 20
- .25 Mousegun - Low power. Holds only 2 bullets. Cost: 40
- Blunderbuss - Flintlock shotgun. Holds 1 shot. Cost: 80
- Flashbang - Stuns all nearby enemies. Cost: 80
Enemy/Environment Obtained Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Sledgehammer - Very slow melee weapon. Insta-kills anything in the game with a very large range.
- Landmine - Singular use explosive mine. Set on floor until you or an enemy unexpectedly steps on it.
- Throwing Stars - A set of 4 throwing stars. Can be thrown.
- 10mm Pistol - Large high caliber pistol, mid-range. Holds 10 bullets.
- Sawn-Off Shotgun - Loud and powerful with a large radius, close-range. Holds 2 shells.
- Combat Shotgun - Loud and powerful, close to mid-range. Holds 5 Shells.
- Tommy Gun - Loud and inaccurate submachine gun, mid-range. Holds 40 bullets.
- Old World Rifle - Loud but strong, long-range. Holds 20 bullets.
- Burst Rifle - Three round burst moderately acurate assault rifle, mid to long-range. Holds 18 bullets (6 bursts).
- Bolt-Action Rifle - Very powerful long-range weapon. Holds 7 bullets.